I decided to look at my weight loss a little differently now that I am on the PWLC plan. My mental strength decides what I weigh. So here’s what I decided: I am treating my weight loss as a job. That’s right. For example, if you work somewhere, you have to follow all of their rules, show up at a certain time, be reliable, and more!
So from today forward, I’m “pretending” that my weight loss is a job.
Here are the “rules” of my job:
1. Weigh in at least 3 days a week, if not more
2. Follow what I am supposed to be eating to a “T”
3. If I have questions or problems, call or email PWLC
4. Don’t let friends convince me to eat at restaurants… at this time, as I am having a hard time making good food decisions
5. Be accountable by keeping a food and exercise diary and sharing it with PWLC
6. Taking all of my supplements in the morning
7. Remember that this is a journey, not a race. Pounds lost doesn’t reflect poorly on me, AS LONG AS I FOLLOW THE PLAN!
8. Have personal responsibility. That means owning up when you screw up.
I ran into a friend the other day who said she was inspired by my blog- yay! That is very encouraging. It makes those Doritos look less yummy and that brownie not as appetizing. So If you are ready, jump in today with PWLC. There are many plans to choose from, and they’ll help you figure out what will and won’t work for you based on your goals and lifestyle. The best part and why PWLC is that it is medically supervised. So you won’t get on a plan that won’t work for your body’s needs. Call them today at 608-781-THIN or find them on Facebook or at onalaskaweightloss.com.
Yours in good health, Meg